Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Cheeky Boy - Sprout



You may remember this cute little bundle of curls... This was Sprout on the day we bought him home earlier this year. He's been through some tough times: fighting off mites, then a persistent fungal infection, then the mystery illness when he stopped eating and nearly died!




But look at him now! He's the cheekiest, funniest little character ever! And I don't think I can wonder about what breed he is any more. If that's not a silver agouti rex, I don't know what is! :P He's definitely a bit more 'bits-and-pieces' than my purebred rex girls Subi and Bonnie - you can see how much shorter and broader their faces are as 'proper' Rex's should be.



But while Sprout might not have a different shaped face to a usual rex, his coat is one of the best I've seen. It's incredible dense, and quite long too. Considering he's still only 5months old, I'm intrigued to see what he will look like as an adult with a bit more meat on his bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment